Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Baby Shower for Luci

Sunday I traveled home to Harrison for a baby shower in Luci's honor. My wonderful sister-on-law, Betsy, and two of my closest friends for the past 16+ years, Jennifer and Tori, planned and threw a wonderful party. It was so fun to catch up with family and friends that I don't get to see all that often. The table was filled with beautiful flowers, delicious foods, and a picture of Luci right in the center.


How many baby showers have you been to with a picture of the little one right in the middle of the table?


Tori created these delicious cupcakes for us all to enjoy! Aren't they beautiful?!

We received so many wonderful gifts for Luci. I can't wait for her to get home and have the chance to use all her new things and wear all her gorgeous clothes. Thank you to everyone who made this day so special. We couldn't have made it this far without our loving and supportive families and our fabulous friends. Please keep those prayers coming that our wait won't be too much longer.

Luci's mom and grandmothers (my mom, me, Jason's mom)

The hostesses and me (Betsy, me, Tori, Jennifer)

Cute quilt made for Luci by Granny Pearl

1 comment:

Jennifer Lynn said...

Those cupcakes are incredible!! Looks like a fun time:)