Monday, April 11, 2011

Luci's Playset

Luci has an AWESOME playset in the backyard!  It has been a work in progress since this past fall but is now ready for full-time play!  The slide is tacked up, the swings are hung, and Luci won't come inside!

She absolutely loves it!  Check out the progress in the pics below...

The beginning...even Luci's hen got in on the action!

Luci assisting Grandad

Luci and Grandma figuring out the bolts    

The ladder and slide are finally up!

Better let Awckie test it first!

Then I'll try it with Momma...

I LOVE my slide!


My swings are hung and I'm never getting out!


Thank you to everyone who helped...Pops, Daddy, Grandpa, Grandad, Nana, Grandma, and Nanny!  These are happy squeals and I'm too busy screaming to say hello...a wave will have to suffice!!!

1 comment:

tirzahdawn said...

Looks like she is having a BALL!