Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Daddy (according to Luci)


I recently asked Luci some questions about her daddy. Below are the questions I asked and the responses she gave along with her reactions and expressions. Happy Father's Day honey! You are a fantastic daddy to our daughter!



1. What is Daddy's name?
I don't know...d-d-daddy! My name is Kindall! L-2-C-I

2. How tall is Daddy?
BIG! (as she jumps in the air with her arms outstretched). Really big!!!

3. What is Daddy's hair like?
Curly...like bouncy bunnies!

4. How old is Daddy?
Five (Isn't she kind??!!)

5. What is Daddy's favorite thing to eat?
Noodles and cereal (actually her favorites)

6. What does Daddy like to drink?
Water

7. What does Daddy do at work?
Hmmm...(thinking with finger to her lips)...him works...at home and somewhere else!

8. What does Daddy do for fun?
Umm...play with me at home and in the bathtub!

9. What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy?
Play a game, read stories, puzzles, and drawing too!

10. What do you like best about Daddy?
He jumps up and down with me!

11. How long have you known Daddy?
I don't know - ummm...forever? Yes, I think so!

12. Where did you and Daddy meet?
At the park in Korea! It was fun!

No comments: