Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!



"I be a bullafly!"  Luci has been talking about dressing up as a butterfly for weeks and the night finally arrived!  She was so excited and couldn't wait to visit everyone in her costume!

We only visited family to trick or treat this year, but she didn't know the difference and she truly enjoyed being the center of attention...as always!

Enjoy the pictures!

Thinking since she has wings, she can fly...
I landed it!

"Trick or Treat...Smell my feet...Give me something good to eat!"

Trick or Treat, Pops!

Pretty proud of her loot!    

Taking a break to swing.

Trick or Treat, Grandpa and Grandma!

Notice her mad sorting skills!!! (And yes, she has developed an aversion to pants.)

1 comment:

Lucas and Kristin Scherkenbach said...

I often laugh when I read your blog because your little sweetheart reminds me so much of our son. He also has developed an aversion to pants! :-)