Saturday, April 4, 2009

Baby Shower


Yesterday my good friends at work blessed us with another baby shower! Luci received some wonderful gifts and we had a great time...yes...Jason went too (although you can't tell from the pictures). I have included just a few pictures of the party. So many little things...washed, organized, and put away. Now...where is our sweet girl???!!!


Cute table with a much-loved Raggedy Ann reading Goodnight Moon. The book was a gift to Luci from the hostesses (Susan, Theresa, Karmen, Donna, Grace, and LaVonne).

The guys room...

Luci's first bikini

Everyone is fascinated by the cloth diapers


Share the Road onesie

4 comments:

Dania Efird said...

I am praying for good news this week! Can't wait to hear that you've got THE call!

Amber and Luke said...

Hi! Its Amber from the forum. We are going to use cloth diapers too. What kind did you end up getting? I have been praying for good new for you! I want you to go get that baby!

Also, I have already talked to the designer of your note cards about making special ones for us with two boxers. Now I just need a baby!

Yvonne and Eric said...

I know you're probably just dying right now, but just when you think you can't stand it anymore, you'll get The Call. I am so excited to follow your journey to Seoul and to see pictures of you finally holding sweet little Luci!

Yvonne (Dillon)

Kindall6 said...

The time is approaching...and all your sweet dreams will become a reality. Looks like you got a lot more goodies! How fun!