Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Trying to keep busy...

I know you are wondering if we have any news...unfortunately, we don't. The wait is becoming excruciating! To keep ourselves from going completely insane, we have been keeping as busy as is humanly possible! We are ready for that travel call. All I need to do is throw in weather appropriate clothing for Jason and I, and close the suitcases. We have all our gifts bought and laid out on top of the gift bags they will go in with tissue paper already inside and sticky notes telling what goes in which bag and for whom. Our final gift consists of a photo album that I made for Luci's foster mother. I scrapbooked some pictures of us and our home so that could see who we are and where Luci will live. We went out Saturday and took the cover photo...one of Jason and I with Luci's picture. We will have to send her an update after Luci arrives...happy baby included!


In final preparations, I went to the bank today and got Korean won. Everyone at the bank was fascinated by it and wanted to see. They had never seen Korean currency before.

The nursery is finished too. It is soft blues and greens with Beatrix Potter artwork on the walls. Below is a picture...the view from the door.


We did receive word last week that someone from our agency would be making a trip to Korea this week and we could send a package for Luci. I called and offered to go in their place, but they didn't take me up on it so the package went instead. We should get an update when they get back with new pictures. Again, it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all if we went before the pictures came back! I can look at them when I return!


So...that is our update...sad as it is...
Hope to post more jolly news soon! Stay tuned!!!

No comments: