Wednesday, April 15, 2009

THE CALL!!!

We received the BEST news this morning! Luci is cleared to come home!!!!

I am still shaking but here is what I know now...
We will leave Fayetteville at 7:45 Sunday morning, go through Chicago and onto Seoul, arriving 4:10 Monday afternoon. We will be there all week and then leave Seoul to come back home on Monday, April 27 at noon. We will arrive home in Fayetteville at 4:55 that same afternoon (Monday).

I'll post as I know more. For now, I need to get to work and tie up all those loose ends! I'm excited beyond measure...next week I will be holding my daughter for the first time!!!!

7 comments:

Kindall6 said...

You are surely blessed. We will continue to pray for you as you travel to meet your baby girl!!! We can not wait to meet her.

Amber and Luke said...

I'm so happy for you!!!!

Amber
(from the forum)

Dania Efird said...

Again, I'm so excited for you guys!!

Brad and Jessica said...

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!! I'm so excited for you! I've been watching your blog to see your good news.
JessicaCo (from forum)

Yvonne and Eric said...

YAY!!!! Isn't it amazing how you think you can't take it any longer and then you don't have to!?! I'm so excited for you - have a WONDERFUL trip!

Yvonne

KristenMc said...

Can't wait to follow along on your trip to Korea - enjoy! This time of year is absolutely perfect!

Excited to see Luci in your arms!

-KristenMc (Dillon)

Rhonda Fleming said...

Congratulations! I'm just getting in on your great news. I'm so excited for you both. I'll be watching for more postings and pictures.